Oracle Apps Finance Training Course Syllabus
Here are the Oracle® Apps Finance Modules covers in our Training Course
Overview of Oracle products used and Oracle Applications Architecture
Preview of Oracle Applications:
- What it is
- Why Business needs
- Who needs it
- How they can use
- What best business can achieve with this
- What are other software’s in market similarities with this
- Business Requirements Gathering
- GAP Analysis
- Setup Process
- Deliverable Process
Explain different parts in Oracle Applications with modules in each area and flow and connectivity between modules with diagram.
Oracle Application Financial Modules
- Multi Org Concept, Operation Unit
- Define User, Responsibilities, Define, Request Group
- Profiles, System, Personal
- Application, Register, Form, Function
- Menu, Menu creation
- Define Value Sets
- Flex fields, Key and Descriptive
- Define Currency, Concurrent Program
- GL Architecture
- Create a Chart Of Accounts
- Create a Set of Books
- Create Calendars
- Create Currencies
- Define Rate Types
- Define Rates
- Define Period Types
- Define the Accounting Calendar
- Link a Chart of Accounts to a Set of Books
- Link a Functional Currency to a Set of Books
- GL Process flows, Create Basic Journal Entries
- GL Interface, Integration with legacy system and sub ledgers
- Cross Validation Rules
- Budget Process
- Define daily conversion rates
- Payables Architecture
- Set Up Suppliers And Supplier Sites
- Invoice creation process
- Set up invoice batching
- Describe payables matching options
- Supplier conversion
- Payable Invoice Conversion
- Customer Architecture
- Customer creation process
- Customer conversion, Multi Language, Multi Org data
- Invoice Process Flow
- Invoice creation process
- Auto Invoice Interface
- Revenue Recognition
- Credit memo creation process
- Invoice conversion, Multi Org
- Lock box for receipts
- Overview of Oracle Cash Management
- Process Flow
- Bank Reconciliation Process
- Set up Accounts Payable
- Define a Payment Bank
- Assets Architecture
- Fixed assets integration
- Depreciation Methods
- Asset conversion
Oracle Apps Finance Training Course Highlights
1) My batch sizes are generally very small size 3-5 members OR 1 to 1 also, so students receive direct, hands-on training from us.
2) 100% practical training only. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program.
3) At the end of this class, definitely you will refer your colleagues / friends / relatives for my training.
4) Conducting regularly online Oracle Apps Finance training for US peoples in all time zones (PST,CST,EST,HST,MST)
5) Installation of Softwares in your desktop / laptop will be done.
6) Will be provided self evaluation testing software, exam simulator, dumps & books with this training.
7) Continuous support is provided for any of your on-site problems. Assistance will be provided and you will be recommended to some of IT development firms.
Why Enroll with IICT for Oracle Apps Finance Training Course ?
1) Two days free trial - If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
4) Both Online and Classroom Training offered at Oracle Apps Finance
5) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
6) Free Interview preparations.
7) 100% free assistance for Oracle Apps Finance certifications.
8) Practical and Hands on Training for Oracle Apps Finance Course .
9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.