Oracle Apps Technical Training Course Syllabus
Here are the Oracle® Apps Technical Training Syllabus we covers in our Training Course
Introduction to ERP
- Definition of ERP, Overview of popular ERP’S
- Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERP’S
- Types of Roles
- Types of Projects
- AIM documentation standards
- Oracle Application Architecture.
- Database structure of OA
- Using TOAD
Application Object Library
- Creating Users
- WHO columns
- Creating Responsibilities
- Menu construction
- Request group construction
- Table Registration
- Table Registration using AD_DD package
- View Registration
- Sequence Registration
- New Application/New Module Development
- Form Registration
- Form Functions
- Non-Form Functions
- Report Registration
- Registration of SQL*Plus files
- Registration of SQL*Loader files
- Registration of PL/SQL procedure
- Overview of profile options
- Different levels in Setting profiles
- Steps in setting a profile option
- Some important profile options
- Some important API’s of profiles
- Defining concurrent program
- Concurrent programs with parameters
- Working with multiple concurrent programs
- Scheduling the Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program incompatibilities
- Creating Request Set
- Procedure registration
- Value sets
- Report development
- Report registration
- Parametric report registration
- Reports with repeating frames
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables
- Order Management module flow with base tables
- Purchase order Module flow with base tables
- General Ledger Module flow with base tables
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Outbound Interfaces
- Inbound Interfaces
- – Using SQL * Loader tool
- Overview on conversions
- Difference between Interfaces and conversions
- Working with staging table script
- Developing validations package
- Standards to be followed in conversions
- Types of Flex Fields
- – Descriptive Flex Fields
- – Key Flex Fields
- Overview of value sets
- Options in value sets
- Types of value sets
- Creation of value set
- Overview of value set tables
- Introduction to XML Publisher
- Generating XML file using reports
- Creating Templates
- Creating Data Definitions
- Introduction to workflow
- Workflow builder
- Creating Processes
- Introduction to Discoverer tool
- Discoverer Administrator
- Creating Business Areas
- Discoverer Desktop
- Creating work books
P2P (procure To pay) Bussiness Flow(Tables Explaination)
O2C (Order To Cash) Bussiness Flow(Tables Explaination)
Oracle Apps Technical Training Course Highlights
1) Our Training Center batch sizes are generally very small size 3-5 members OR 1 to 1 also, so students receive direct, hands-on training from us.
2) 100% practical training only. It is not a slide show training program / theory class program.
3) At the end of this class, definitely you will refer your colleagues / friends / relatives for our training.
4) Conducting regularly online Oracle Apps Technical training for US peoples in all time zones (PST,CST,EST,HST,MST)
5) Installation of Softwares in your desktop / laptop will be done.
6) Will be provided self evaluation testing software, exam simulator, dumps & books with this training.
7) Continuous support is provided for any of your on-site problems. Assistance will be provided and you will be recommended to some of IT development firms.
Why Enroll with IICT for Oracle Apps Technical Training Course ?
1) Two days free trial - If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
4) Both Online and Classroom Training offered at Oracle Apps Technical
5) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
6) Free Interview preparations.
7) 100% free assistance for Oracle Apps Technical certifications.
8) Practical and Hands on Training for Oracle Apps Technical Course in Chennai.
9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.